BUYING AFTERMARKET WHEELS AND CUSTOM RIMS FROM RIMBROKER.COM
Do you offer financing for wheels?
- Absolutely! Rimbroker.com has partnered with Klarna to offer you flexible payment options when shopping for your new set of custom wheels or rims. To learn more visit the following page: (Wheel Financing)
Do I have to paying shipping on my wheels or is it free?
- Rimbroker.com proudly offers Free Standard Shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. with that being said we can ship anywhere in the world however if you are outside of the lower 48, please contact us for shipping quotes to any other areas.
I am outside the United States, can I still buy wheels?
- Yes, you can! At Rimbroker.com we work with clients all over the world. Unfortunately, we cannot offer Free Shipping on international orders, however we have very competitive shipping rates via Fedex available. Always remember, you will be responsible for any Duties and or taxes subject to importing good into your country.
How long does it take my order to ship?
- Under normal circumstances we tend to ship all in-stock items within 1 to business days. In some cases when a wheel is a semi-custom build, we may take a few days to tailor your wheel specifications to your vehicle’s needs. In all Cases, you will always receive an update with more information regarding estimated shipping times after you place your order. Lastly, when placing an order for custom forged wheels, expect to receive a shipping confirmation within 3-16 weeks unless otherwise specified via out order updates at the time of purchase.
Can I purchase a wheel and tire package from RimBroker?
- Although we do not openly advertise wheel and tire packages for sale on our website right now the answer is yes! Please contact us for more details.
PICKING THE RIGHT SET OF WHEELS / RIMS
How do I know what wheels fit my vehicle?
- Selecting the perfect set of wheels/rims for vehicle can be tricky, that's why we recommend speaking to one of our wheel fitment experts via chat, email or phone to ensure we as all the proper questions to get you the best possible set of wheels for your vehicle. We have prepared a few common questions below to prepare you to answer some questions when chatting with one of our fitment experts.
How do I order the right set of wheels for my truck?
- There are a few factors to determine before we start homing in on the best set of wheels for your truck. First things first what look are you trying to achieve? Will your truck be lifted? Lowered? Leveled? Or do you plan to keep it simple and not modify your suspension? Once we know the answer to this question, we can take the next step in figuring out what wheel size would best benefit your desired outcome.
How do I order the right set of wheels for my car?
- As always, we like to start with the question what suspension modifications will you be performing if any? Are you going to leave the vehicle stock? Add lowering springs? Coilovers? Air suspension? We need to know what suspension modifications you plan on making to your vehicle in order to make sure we pick the best combination or wheel diameter, width and offset to really make your car stand out from the rest.
SPONSORSHIPS | DISCOUNTS | WHEEL GROUP BUYS
What type of sponsorship does Rimbroker.com currently offer?
- Given the fact that we are a small business which is family owned and operated, we are currently offering partial sponsorships. Partial sponsorships will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. In some cases, the sponsored individual will receive any products we sell at cost if terms of sponsorship are adhered to and followed. For more information on sponsorships email us: Info@rimbroker.com
Do you offer Law Enforcement discounts for cars and truck wheels?
- Yes! At Rimbroker.com we appreciate the work Law Enforcement Officers do in our communities and abroad, and for that reason we offer 10% off of any set of wheels. (Will need to verify information with local agency in order to honor discount.)
Do you offer discounts on wheels for Firefighters?
- Absolutely! Just like our LEO discount, we offer Firefighters 10% off of MSRP on their set of wheels. (We will have to verify employment with the individuals local agency
to honor the discount before processing the order).
Do you offer Group Buys on wheels?
- Yes! Again we need to treat this on a case-by-case basis but if you are looking to organize a group buy for a specific brand of wheels email us to: Info@rimbroker.com to discuss.
Do you offer discounts on wheels for Car Clubs?
- Yes! If you would like to register your car or truck club officially with us for discounts, please message us via our Contact Us page and select (Register Car/Truck Club) from the drop-down menu. Once you submit the information, we will contact you personally in order to start offering the club members discounts on wheels and other automotive accessories.